Boston Local Food Festival
We are very excited to announce that we will be a vendor at the Boston Local Food Festival on Sunday, September 17, 2017 ~ 11AM-5PM!
The event will feature:
- Freshly harvested produce and seafood from farmers and fishermen
- Scrumptious, affordable servings, featuring locally grown foods
- Entertaining demonstrations and competitions by chefs and other food experts
- Lively local music of many cultural tastes
- Engaging exhibitions and playful activities for the kid in all of us
- Zero waste event promoting composting, recycling, and sustainable practices
The event is FREE to attend and takes place at The Rose Kennedy Greenway.